You are awesome. :)
I try sometimes.
D’aww. Thanks Riyu! :)
1. I’m open-minded and accepting.
2. I know shit. Heh.
3. I like to think I’ve got a pretty good sense of humor.
4. I can be pretty cute when I want to be.
5. I can bake a mean cheesecake.
Thanks stranger! It really does help to hear support from people in the fandom, and just people in general, really. Maybe I will give it a shot! See how it goes and figure out what con to wear it at. Because it’d have to be one I wouldn’t freeze at, haha.
76. Are you a jealous person?
I can be, but I do my best not to be. It’s an internal conflict. Sometimes I still feel massive jealousy but I do my best no to act upon it.
Not sure if alcoholic or not so I will do both! First alcoholic.
1. Jack and Coke. My favorite hands down.
2. Crown and Coke. Overall probably a better quality than a Jack and Coke, but oh well. I still like Jack and Coke more.
3. Tequila Sunrise. I’ve had some damn good ones before, though bartenders can fuck them up.
4. Long Island Ice Tea. Again, had some awesome ones but also God-awful ones due to incompetent bartenders.
5. Moscato. Nice and sweet plus I can drink lots of it without much worry of intoxication if that’s something I need to be careful of.
Now the non-alcoholic!
1. Pepsi. That’s right. I said it.
2. Tea. I could make a whole other top 5 just of teas.
3. Coffee. Same as tea, really.
4. Kool-Aid. I’ll go as far as to pick Grape Kool-Aid above the rest of the flavors.
5. Bottled cream soda. I don’t drink it often but it is still delicious.
1. Colby Jack for sure
2. Mozzarella because mozzarella sticks are amazing and I love string cheese.
3. Whatever kind of cheese the Original of those Baby Bell things, not sure if name brand or generic Wal-mart brand, is. They come in bundles and are sealed in wax.
4. Swiss, especially on a turkey sandwich.
5. Saganaki. Not really sure if it counts as it’s more a dish than a cheese but the entire dish is flaming cheese so I’m counting it.